Couples in glasses are our absolute favorite…especially when they look as good in their frames as our Customer’s of the Week: Ron and Bonnie!
Bonnie has been coming to Eye Spy Optical for all of her fabulous frames for a several years and when it was time for her sweetie to get a new frame, she was able to convince him to give Eye Spy a try! Patsy, the Specs Wrangler, helped him pick out an amazing Piero Massaro in the most amazing blue color – he really looks handsome!
Of course maybe it was her sexy new sunnies that convinced him – check her out in her new Anne et Valentin Streep shades.
Let’s get to know Ron and Bonnie!
- What do you do for a living? Ron is a social worker and I am now fully retired.
- How many glasses do you have? Ron had 3 pair of glasses and I have 4. All mine are from Eye Spy.
- If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would that food be? We’d both chose pasta as the one food we’d eat for the rest of our lives.
- What is your beverage of choice?Our beverage of choice is wine – we’ve visited a number of wine areas in the States and Europe. The most intriguing one in the States was Walla Walla, Washington.
- How long have you been wearing glasses? Ron has worn glasses since age 5 and I since about 10 years ago.
- Would you rather have a time machine that only goes back in time or a time machine that only goes forward in time? Ron would choose a time machine that goes backwards and I’d choose one that goes forward.
- What is your favorite place on earth? Our favorite place to visit is Paris!
- What is one book, movie or tv show you think everyone should know about? We think people should tune in to PBS for Inspector Morse or Last Tango in Halifax.
- What is podcasts do you listen to on the regular? Ron listens to The Moth and I listen to Wait Wait Don’t Tell Me.
- What is your favorite thing about living in Chicago? We love Chicago for all its food, especially those with ethnic food, and cultural venues.