Filed under: Anne et Valentin, Anni Shades, Caroline Abram, EVENTS!, Francis Klein, Mykita, Niloca, Piero Massaro, Rapp, RES/REI, Sabine Be., Theo
Who doesn’t love a sale? Last year, we had people waiting at our door on the first day of our sale! And for good reason.
We have select styles of Mykita, Gentle Monster, Francis Klein, Anne et Valentin, Theo, Niloca and more on sale for 25%, 50% and 75% off! We even ordered over 50 frames exclusively for our sale that we are marking-down right now …so stop by starting on Monday, January 2 for the best selection!
Did you know that we are open everyday in January?! Yep….so you have plenty of chances to scoop up a great deal, and have no time for excuses! Our January Hours: Sunday & Monday from 12-5pm, Tuesday through Friday from 11-7pm and Saturday from 10-6pm.
Continue Reading >
Filed under: Anne et Valentin, CUSTOMER OF THE WEEK!, FASHION!, Piero Massaro
Couples in glasses are our absolute favorite…especially when they look as good in their frames as our Customer’s of the Week: Ron and Bonnie!
Bonnie has been coming to Eye Spy Optical for all of her fabulous frames for a several years and when it was time for her sweetie to get a new frame, she was able to convince him to give Eye Spy a try! Patsy, the Specs Wrangler, helped him pick out an amazing Piero Massaro in the most amazing blue color – he really looks handsome!
Of course maybe it was her sexy new sunnies that convinced him – check her out in her new Anne et Valentin Streep shades.
Let’s get to know Ron and Bonnie!
- What do you do for a living? Ron is a social worker and I am now fully retired.
- How many glasses do you have? Ron had 3 pair of glasses and I have 4. All mine are from Eye Spy.
- If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would that food be? We’d both chose pasta as the one food we’d eat for the rest of our lives.
- What is your beverage of choice?Our beverage of choice is wine – we’ve visited a number of wine areas in the States and Europe. The most intriguing one in the States was Walla Walla, Washington.
- How long have you been wearing glasses? Ron has worn glasses since age 5 and I since about 10 years ago.
- Would you rather have a time machine that only goes back in time or a time machine that only goes forward in time? Ron would choose a time machine that goes backwards and I’d choose one that goes forward.
- What is your favorite place on earth? Our favorite place to visit is Paris!
- What is one book, movie or tv show you think everyone should know about? We think people should tune in to PBS for Inspector Morse or Last Tango in Halifax.
- What is podcasts do you listen to on the regular? Ron listens to The Moth and I listen to Wait Wait Don’t Tell Me.
- What is your favorite thing about living in Chicago? We love Chicago for all its food, especially those with ethnic food, and cultural venues.
Continue Reading >